Eurostar - Fast arrival in the heart of Europe's greatest cities
Eurostar is the answer to high-speed train between three of Europe's most exciting cities Paris, London and Brussels in luxurious surroundings. With speeds up to 300km you'll leave the centre of one city and arrive right in the heart your next city centre. Imagine enjoying a croissant for breakfast in France and arriving to English scones for lunch in London. Perhaps try the real mussels from Brussels for dinner!
Buy your Eurostar train tickets using our easy-to-use live online booking tool above.
- Paris - London (2hrs 15mins - 18 services per day)
- London - Paris (2hrs 15mins - 18 services per day)
- London - Brussels (2hrs 01mins - 9 services per day)
- Brussels to London (2hrs 01mins - 9 services per day)
Eurostar is the high speed passenger train which runs between three of Europe's most exciting cities Paris, London and Brussels at up to 300km/h. With more seats than a jumbo jet - 766 seats per train, Eurostar is the world's most advanced high-speed train. Be whisked from city to city and under the sea through the famous Channel Tunnel (chunnel).
Reasons to travel on the Eurostar
- Eurostar is direct: board the train in the centre of London and disembark in the centre of Paris or Brussels!
- No hassles getting to and from airports or lengthy check-ins! Check in from a little as 30 mins prior to departure!
- Fast, regular services between London - Paris (2hrs 15mins - 18 services per day) and London - Brussels (2hrs 01mins - 9 services per day)
- Travel the Channel Tunnel in just 20 minutes
Important things to know about travelling on the Eurostar
- Usually it is possible to make reservations up to 180 days in advance. Once Eurostar releases fares they will be bookable on our website.
- Fares include the price of the Eurostar ticket and a seat reservation which means we will give you a seat number for a particular time/date & carriage number when you purchase your ticket.
- Light meals are included for Business Premier and Standard Premier.
- The Eurostar train is non-smoking.
- Eurostar welcomes guide dogs on board its London to Paris and Brussels to Lille routes
If you make a booking for Eurostar ONLY with no other products you will have the option to receive your tickets as E-Tickets. Print the ticket in colour or black and white from any office, café or home that has a printer.
Download Eurostar E-Ticket guide (1.5Mb).