JR Pass Cherry Blossom Season
Japan's cherry blossom season is something you'd want see at least once in your lifetime. The best time to capture the blossom is from late March through to late April. Be captivated by colourful splendour as you relax and unwind under stunning cherry blossoms.
Purchase a Japan Rail Pass before you leave and enjoy the blossoms of Osaka, Tokyo and Kyoto.
PLEASE NOTE: THE JR PASS IS AVAILABLE FOR ADULT OR CHILD PASSENGER TYPES ONLY.
Click a Price to Make a Booking
Prices are in $AUD per person
The product that you have selected is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
I understand. Add to my basket.
Delivery fees: e-Vouchers are free of charge for booking which ONLY contain Eurostar, UK or French journey trains (must start in France), e-Ticket is free of charge for booking which ONLY contain Eurostar, UK, French journey trains or Spanish trains(subject to certain routes) or $14 Courier.
NotesPrices will be subject to change on a weekly basis unless paid in full.
The Japan Rail Pass is not valid for NOZOMI and MIZUHO trains on the Tokaido, Sanyo and Kyushu Shinkansen lines. There are other Shinkansens that travel on these lines and you can use your Japan JR pass for these trains.
Reasons to buy a Japan Rail Pass
- It's Cheaper - For the price of a Toyko to Kyoto return ticket, a JR Pass entitles you to unlimited travel for at least 7 days.
- It's Exclusive - JR Passes are not offered to Japanese locals. The JR Pass is offered to all Australian citizens travelling to Japan.
- It's Convenient - Avoid queues with your JR Pass (*ordinary). There is no need to wait in line to purchase train tickets. Simply show your pass to the conductor and you're on your way.
- It's Practical - Don't know Japanese? Not a problem. The JR Pass is instantly recognisable by Japanese conductors.
*JR Pass Green (1st class) you must visit the ticket window to book your free seat reservations.
*Reissue fees apply
- Prices are updated weekly due to Exchange Rates and are guaranteed until Monday 5pm.
- An Exchange Order is issued which must be presented in Japan, at a JR Station with a Japan Rail Pass Exchange Office. Exchange Orders must be presented locally within 3 months of issue date. Your rail pass is valid for 1 month.
- Important: At the time of exchange you will be asked to fill out a short application form and show your passport with the temporary visitor stamp (received upon entry into Japan). If you are unable to present your passport at time of the exchange (a photocopy is not acceptable) you forfeit the right to receive a exchange.
- Children under six years may travel free of charge if they do not occupy a seat i.e. are seated on their parent's lap (One child per adult only).
- Child: 6 - 11 years