Buy a Kansai Wide Rail Pass
Use the Kansai Wide Area Pass to connect the Kansai Area (Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe) to Kansai-airport, Shiga, Tsugura, the Okayama Area, the Nankai Area, Kinosaki-Onsen and Shingu. Guru says use this pass if you want to go a little further afield in Kansai.
PLEASE NOTE: THE JR PASS IS AVAILABLE FOR ADULT OR CHILD PASSENGER TYPES ONLY.
Click a Price to Make a Booking
Prices are in $AUD per person
This product requires instant payment to be made at the completion of the shopping basket.
Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangable
The product that you have selected is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Shipping fee may apply to products that cannot be sent electronically and require physical delivery.
Free shipping for products that can be shipped electronically (e-Tickets/e-Vouchers) or luxury products.
For non-luxury paper products:
$6 Australia Post (Registered).
NotesPrices will be subject to change on a weekly basis unless paid in full.
- Prices are updated weekly due to the Exchange Rate and are guaranteed until Monday 5pm.
- We cannot sell point to point tickets in Japan, they must be purchased locally.
- An Exchange Order is issued which must be presented in Japan, at a JR Rail Office in one of the following locations - Kyoto, Shin-Osaka, Osaka, Kansai-airport, Sannomiya, Okayama, Wakayama, Toyooka, Kinosaki-Onsen. You will receive two Exchange Order vouchers labelled A and B (located in top right hand corner) which must be presented locally within 3 months of issue date. Your Rail Pass is then valid for travel to commence within 1 month.
- Important: At the time of exchange you will be asked to fill out a short application form and to show your passport with the temporary visitor stamp that you received on entry into Japan. You must have your passport with you at time of the exchange a photocopy is not acceptable and without your passport the exchange cannot be made.
- Children under six years of age may travel free of charge if they do not occupy a seat i.e. are seated on their parent's lap. (One child per adult only) Otherwise, they will need a Child Rail Pass.
- Passengers may only purchase ONE Kansai WIDE Area Pass per visit to Japan.
*Reissue fees apply
- Child: 6 - 11 years